Product Name: Pyridine
Melting point: -42 °C (lit.)
Boiling point: 115 °C (lit.)
Density: 0.978 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
Vapor density: 2.72 (vs air)
Vapor pressure: 23.8 mm Hg ( 25 °C)
Refractive index: n20/D 1.509(lit.)
FEMA: 2966 | PYRIDINE
Fp: 68 °F
PH: 8.81 (H2O, 20℃)
1. Used as an organic solvent, analytical reagent, also used in organic synthesis industry, chromatography, etc.
2. Used as a raw material for extracting and separating pyridine and its homologues
3. Edible spices.
4. Pyridine is a raw material for herbicides, insecticides, rubber auxiliaries, and textile auxiliaries.
5. Mainly used as a raw material in the industry, as a solvent and alcohol denaturant, also used in the production of rubber, paint, resin and corrosion inhibitors, etc.
6. Pyridine can also be used as a denaturant and dyeing agent in the industry.
1 kg/bag or 25 kg/drum or 50 kg/drum or according to customers' requirement.
1,The quantity: 1-1000 kg, within 3 working days after get payments
2,The quantity:Above 1000 kg, Within 2 weeks after get payments.