Product Name: Methylparaben
Melting point: 125-128 °C (lit.)
Boiling point: 298.6 °C
Refractive index: 1.4447 (estimate)
Storage temp: room temp
Form: Crystalline Powder
Color : White to almost white
PH: 5.8 (H2O, 20°C) (saturated solution)
|Appearance||White Crystalline Powder|
|Melting point||298.6 °C|
1. Preservatives; antimicrobial agents.
2. Used as a preservative,
3. Used in medicine and organic synthesis
4. Used as antifungal agent in food, cosmetics and medicine
1. Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. It should be stored separately from oxidants, acids and alkalis, and avoid mixed storage.
2. Equipped with corresponding types and quantities of fire-fighting equipment. The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to contain the leakage.
1. Avoid contact with strong oxidants, strong acids, and strong bases.
2. Exist in flue gas.
Skin contact: Take off contaminated clothing and rinse thoroughly with soap and water.
Eye contact: Immediately open the upper and lower eyelids and rinse with running water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention.
Inhalation: Leave the scene to a place with fresh air. Seek medical attention.
Ingestion: Give enough warm water to those who accidentally take it, induce vomiting, and seek medical attention.