Product Name: Silver
Melting point ：960 °C(lit.)
Boiling point ：2212 °C(lit.)
Density：1.135 g/mL at 25 °C
Vapor density：5.8 (vs air)
Vapor pressure：0.05 ( 20 °C)
Refractive index：n20/D 1.333
Solubility H2O: soluble
1. 50nm or 100nm silver nanopowder is ideal material for conductive ink,conductive slurry,nano imprint silver paste,
Mobile phone Antenna circuit,low-temperature sintered silver paste or silver conductive adhesive, which has the characteristics of small
particle size and low-melting point;
2. 100nm silver powder is suitable for super thin line printing under 50μm,
which is widely used in touch screen silver paste or solar cell silver paste, etc;
3. 10um silver powder can also be used to prepare micro-nano composite conductive paste, with low sintering shrinkage,
and the conductivity can increase by 10~20%;
4. Antibacterial and corrosion resistant materials;
5. Highly effective catalyst;
1. It should be stored in a cool, ventilated, dry, dark and clean warehouse, and the package should be sealed.
2. Avoid contact with substances such as acetylene, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide or vinylamine during storage or transportation.
1. It is a metal with good ductility and good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity. It is chemically stable and has no effect on water and atmospheric oxygen
2. Easily soluble in dilute nitric acid, hot concentrated sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid, molten alkali hydroxide. Commercial products are often made into shapes such as foil, pellets, silk, netting, velvet, and sponge.
3. Soft, ductility is second only to gold, it is an excellent conductor of heat and electricity. It does not react with water and atmospheric oxygen, and turns black when exposed to ozone, hydrogen sulfide and sulfur, and is inert to most acids.
3. Avoid contact with acids, alkalis, acetylene and ammonia. Most silver salts are sensitive to light. In case of accidental contact, rinse immediately with water.