Product Name: Propyl acetate
Melting point: -95 °C (lit.)
Boiling point: 102 °C (lit.)
Density: 0.888 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
Vapor density: 3.5 (vs air)
Vapor pressure : 25 mm Hg ( 20 °C)
Refractive index: n20/D 1.384(lit.)
FEMA: 2925 | PROPYL ACETATE
Fp: 55 °F
JECFA Number: 126
1. It is used for flexible plates and special screen printing inks.
2. It is especially suitable for polyolefin and amide film printing.
3. It is used in PTA industry.
4. It is used as solvent for cellulose nitrate, chlorinated rubber and thermal reactive phenolic aldehyde.
5. It is used as coatings for cars and plastic products.
6. It is used as solvent for cosmetics and personal care products.
7. It is used as solvent for an aromatic agent.
Stored in a ventilated and dry warehouse.